20+ Things You Didn’t Know About “King Kevin” – the Author:
- Wish I could help end world hunger.
- My phone text msgs and email notifications are always on silent.
- I pray before and say “Thank You God” after every meal.
- I only do business with people that are a Woman/Man of their word.
- Desire to have a queen as my wife and children more than anything in this world.
- Almost proposed to a woman once.
- First major international book tour in London from Sept. 27th to October 9th.
- I like every song that I listen to on Pandora; its rare that I skip a song.
- Enjoys black & white classic movies.
- Wrote 2 books, “The Courage To Believe and “7 Types of Queens, Kings Desire“
- Read books on ancient African Civilizations & World history often.
- Defeated the US Army in trademark court over my clothing line, One Man Army/One Woman Army.
- Marketing Director & SEO Consultant.
- Bird Watcher and Big Book Worm.
- Huge Track & Field Buff. Quarter Horse.
- Watch most football games while keeping TV on silent.
- I never touched a pregnant woman’s stomach before. Waiting on my 1st child.
- I’ve only been close to proposing once.
- Founder of a 501c3, nonprofit organization. Mentoring At-Risk Youth
- National Geographic Junky.
- Loves to volunteer during the holidays.
- Read “The 48 Laws of Power” 3 times.
- Art collector of paintings and sculptures.
- Enjoy listening to other people’s dreams and goals
- Love chess, and just started playing to teach the youth how to be strategic in life.
- Love to decorate my place as a hobby. No one believes me, lol.
- Love a woman with natural hair.
- Everyone takes their shoes off once they step into my home (“The Yacht”).
- Love eating my fries with mayonnaise and ketchup. Checker’s ice tea is the best!
- Have not watched the news since I was 21. Too depressive/ Too negative.
- It is not unusual for me to read my book of goals “King Kevin’s Dreams’ twice a day.
- Enjoys spending time with my nieces and nephews.
- My oldest nephew scored 11 touchdowns his first season. 17 in his second season. (2013)
- Love listening to old school classical music while driving in the rain.
Have a mind tingling, jawdropping question for me? I’d love to hear it – email me and I’ll answer it.
Signup to be notified when 7 Types of Queens, Kings Desire” tour will be in your city:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]